Through Thick and Thin

Whenever you're feeling down, whenever you feel hurt, need someone to cry on or just want to have some company, who are you gonna go to? That's right. Your friends. Nothing beats the time you have when you're with your true friends. They're with you through thick and thin, no matter what may happen. They'll always be with you, whether it's doomsday or you're just helping each other kick the opposing team's butt in a Call of Duty multiplayer game. Ah, memories. Heck, I even remember the moment I gained a new friend in one of those matches. Believe it or not, he's from Russia. I'm not kidding. Hahaha XD

Yeah, that's right. Kittens. So what?

Anyway, enough reminiscing. Having friends is a very important part of someone's life. No one, not even the coldest, most stone-hearted person, can live alone. We all need someone to support us, someone to cheer us on, someone to help us get up whenever we fall down. I'm pretty sure everyone of us has someone whom he/she holds dear. Am I right?

Just moments ago, I was listening to Queen on my computer. I heard this song entitled "You're My Best Friend", and I immediately liked it. It's short, simple, and it's a got a nice beat to it. More importantly, it has a really nice message. Just like the title implies, this song talks about friendship. Like the song says friends "make us live, no matter what this world can give." It means our friends will help us beat any odds. Just listen to it, and you'll see what I mean.



So, if any of you wants to share an unforgettable experience you've had with your friends, just leave a comment. 'Til next time!

1 responses:

hubabacherrybanana Says:
January 11, 2011 at 4:52 AM

Through thick and thin indeed. Friends are there for us when we need them most but sometimes they're not so I'd recommend choosing friends wisely.

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons Licence
Elevator Music by Marc Pulmano is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at classicalsixstring.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at classicalsixstring.blogspot.com.