Just Another Ordinary Day

Ah, February 14. Valentine's Day, the day of Hearts, Araw ng mga Puso, whatever you call it, it's always related with love. It's the day when those with romantic relationships go out on a date and share their feelings to each other. We always see Valentine's Day from the point of view of someone who's in love. Why not see it from a single person's eyes?

Frankly, I don't care if I don't have a date on Valentine's Day. Yeah, sure, there's someone I like, but why bother asking her out when she likes someone else? Besides, I'm not yet ready to go into a relationship. I'm single, and I'm lovin' it. Haha :). To me, February 14 is just another ordinary day, same daily patterns, same routine, just like any other day in the calendar. I wake up, eat my breakfast, take a bath, do what I usually do everyday, eat my lunch, continue whatever I was doing, eat my dinner, prepare for the next day, then go to sleep. End of story. Nothing fancy, nothing special.

Yet, there ARE times when I feel like something's missing, someone I can hold on to and someone to rely on. However, there's no need to rush. After all, like I said, I'm not yet ready. Love can wait. In the meantime, I'm gonna go enjoy my time as a single guy. Happy Valentine's to everyone!

0 responses:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons Licence
Elevator Music by Marc Pulmano is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at classicalsixstring.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at classicalsixstring.blogspot.com.