A Shot at Photography

Last December, my dad bought a DSLR camera, a Nikon D90 to be exact. When I first saw it, I thought to myself, "Heh, what a waste of money." I knew it was quite expensive, so I tried to ask Dad how much did it exactly cost, but he refused to say the price. (Maybe it was because my mom, who was listening at the time, would get a heart attack when she found out how much it cost.) Remember my statement about it being a waste of money? Well, I stand corrected.

One day, I borrowed the cam from my dad, just to give it a try. I took a few shots here and there, but soon, I got addicted. Heck, I enjoyed using that camera. I even tried doing those tricks professional photographers use (to no avail, hehe). Seeing my interest in photography, one of my dad's friends gave me a few basic tips on taking good shots.

To be honest, I'm not really that good since I just started. Photography is only one of my hobbies, something I do when I'm bored. Here are some shots I've taken with my dad's camera. I hope in the future my skills will improve. :)

(Note: This is a continuous blog; meaning, I will continue to add more pics if time permits.)


























1 responses:

teacher vince Says:
February 7, 2011 at 6:24 AM

hmmm...sounds familiar when I bought my Canon camera (I had to close my mouth when price of that camera is the topic)...hahaha...you have some good shots...try sharing them through fb or through piclyf...it would all be worth it if other people would appreciate your photos...

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons Licence
Elevator Music by Marc Pulmano is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at classicalsixstring.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at classicalsixstring.blogspot.com.